Nars Orgasm Illuminator

12:33 AM

Go beautifully nude with Orgasm Illuminator, a scintillatingly sheer, weightless fluid that makes skin appear refreshed, radiant and glowing. Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly diffuse light, melting into the skin to allow your true beauty shine through. Softly reflecting light, Orgasm Illuminator melts into your natural skin to bring out the best of you. - This is how this product is described at NARS website. I love how these words entice me to love the product. 


I love Nars Orgasm family. I have the blush, the lip gloss, the multiple and the nail polish. I adore them all. I don't have the nail lacquer because I find it so-so for Php950. But my rant over the polish is another story. So going back, I was lucky enough to try this new addition to the Nars Orgasm line, the Orgasm Illuminator. 


Check out these pics: (These sample tubes are so cute!)
Directions for use according to the NARS website: Apply all over the face or use as a highlighter, over or under makeup. It may also be mixed with foundation. Apply to face, neck, shoulders, or décolleté. 

This may be named "Orgasm", but the color is way different from the infamous Orgasm blush/multiple. This has more bronze tones and fewer peachy pink ones. It goes super sheer and leaves the skin infused with lovely shimmers. It can also be used in a lot of ways. Pop it as a highlighter, an eyeshadow, a blush base, a lip gloss or mix it with your foundation for that radiant finish.


Here's the Orgasm Illuminator blended out on my hand:
(natural outdoor lighting)
(taken with flash photography)

I love highlighters. Highlighters really put my make up to the next level. It creates that subtle glow on my face that I really really love. I love the texture of this liquid highlighter and how easy it blends on my skin. It's quite sheer and it dries into a soft finish, - absolutely no greasiness or any yucky feeling. Also, a little goes a long way. I'm pretty sure that my sample tubes will last me a long time.  

 It's a nice product. However, it's not a must-have for me. This might not be universally flattering too as I'm not sure if this will work for deeper skin tones because again, it's quite sheer. For $29/Php1750 for a tube, I don't see myself buying a full size of this anytime soon. I love my Guerlain meteorites, Nars Albatross and Nars Copacabana and I would probably just stick with them. Just my two cents! :)

How about you? Have you already tried the Orgasm Illuminator? What are your input? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)