My Everyday Make Up Look Routine

3:06 AM

"Everyday Make Up Look Routine"

First step, I wash my face.   


And then tone, 


and moisturize.


After that, I prime my face


and apply Carmex on my lips.


Then, I apply my foundation.


Shape my eyebrows.


Curl my lashes.


And I apply 2-3 coats of mascara.


Then, I swipe some blush on the apples of my cheeks


and apply lipstick.


I also dust some Kryolan Anti Shine powder


and then spray this mist all over my face to set everything.


And I'm ready to go! 

Peace and Love!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)