Nars Mata Hari Blush

10:41 PM

Mata Hari is my first Nars blush. I got this based on the recommendation of another GT sister, Bam. I chose this over Oasis which was my first choice then. I'm extremely happy with how this blush adds color on my boring and pale face. However, please be minded that this is a highly pigmented blush. So, a light hand or better yet, a stippling blush will help you in applying this right. It is advisable to apply this sparingly in order to avoid looking like a clown. A few light swipes will do the trick. A little goes away with this pan. It appears purplish on the pan but when applied n the cheeks, it gives a true rose-petal pink effect. It looks extremely pretty and since it is matte, it looks more natural as well. 

Pictures below!

 
If Desire seems shocking to you, or you are a bit uncomfortable with the sparkles of Angelika , then this is your best shot!

Retails for Php1450.

Thoughts?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)