Mac Please Me Lipstick

7:12 PM

Mac Please Me tickled my fancy when I read somewhere that this is one of Angelica Panganiban's (Filipina actress) fave lip color to wear. She even posted a picture on her Instagram account years ago. I tried it out initially but I find that it's quite similar to my Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick M PK 348 lipstick so I passed. Any way, it's part of Mac's permanent line so I could just get it anytime. #NoRush


Little did I know that this is a really popular bridal lip color. I will be tying the knot soon with my fiance this December (yey!) and like I mentioned in my Mac haul, I have been scouting for a make up artist for my wedding day. I already had two make up trials and both of them used Mac Please Me lipstick as my base lip color. I liked the outcome very much so I decided to add this color to my stash.


Mac Please Me is described as a muted rosy-tinted pink. The description is spot on. In my own words, I'd say it is a warm-toned, medium pink with a matte finish. It is a great everyday pink lipstick that still adds life to the face without wearing too much color if you know what I mean. It is a basic pink lipstick that I love wearing on its own, with a sheer gloss or mixed with my other lipsticks, just to spice it up a little.


This has a matte finish to it which means that it does not leave any sheen or shine to the lips. For a matte finish, this is pretty easy to work with. It does not drag the lips and it very opaque as well. I have pigmented lips to begin with, but this lipstick beautifully covered them with just a few swipes. The longevity of this color is also outstanding. However, I find that this tends to dry my lips out by the end of the day so I always pop my Mac Prep + Prime lip primer underneath this. If you also have dry patches on your lips, this will accentuate them so make sure to exfoliate your lips first before piling this on.

Swatch!



On me!



Mac Please Me is a gorgeous color that I'm pretty sure I would totally get my money's worth. Like the one from Shu Uemura, I can totally see myself having this as my go-to lipstick. I love it and I would probably wear this on my wedding day.


Do you also own this shade? Share your thoughts! I would also appreciate if you have suggestions on what lip shade should I wear on my big day. :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)