Sephora Ph 15% Discount Code Announcement

4:36 AM

Heads up dolls! Sephora.ph will be having a 15% discount starting tomorrow (May 5) until May 8 on everything (yey!).


So what are you waiting for? Create an account now if you still don't have one. It's as easy as 1-2-3.

Now if you are already a member and you are like me who is constantly lurking on this site (and wishing they will be carrying more brands soon), this is the best time to shop your beauty wishlist! 

I already added a few things in my cart (even my free sample of choice) so that I could check out in a flash once the code gets live tomorrow (will update this post once the code is available too) and I suggest you do that too if you're planning on purchasing anything. :)

Update: Use code PRIVATE15 at check out to enjoy the 15% discount site wide!

Happy beauty shopping!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)