L'Oreal Miss Manga False Lash Waterproof Mascara

1:25 AM

Basically, I have straight lashes that need all the help that it can get from a trusty mascara. Since most mascaras tend to dry out easily (and I constantly repurchase them), I'm always on the hunt for a mascara that would give me the length and volume that my pathetic lashes need without breaking the bank.

One of my fave drugstore mascara is the Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Noir Intense which I discovered through Sampleroom.ph some time ago. I loved it so much that I bought 2 tubes as back ups. I was initially planning on repurchasing that one when the L'Oreal massive sale happened. 

Every time drugstore make up goes on sale, I always try to snag a new mascara. I remember reading good reviews about the L'Oreal Miss Manga False Lash Waterproof Mascara so I added it to my BeautyMNL cart right away.


The moment I pulled the wand out, it reminded me of Lancome Virtuose mascara which I own and adore (but is super expensive). I love the brush and how it's slightly curved which allows me to coat my lashes with precision. I also like that the brush wand is not overly big so I don't end up poking my eye socket every time I put this mascara on.


I road tested this on a very busy work day (12 hour shift!) and despite the scorching heat and volume of my work load, this mascara held up immensely. This managed to give my lashes the extra oomph (read:volume and length) that it needs without smudging, transferring or flaking all day. It separated my lashes without them looking too fake, clumpy, crispy or spider-y if you know what I mean. It is also rare for me to find a mascara that holds up my curl all day, and this one sure did. 


What made me love this even more is the fact that for a waterproof mascara, this is very easy to remove even with just plain water and soap which is not the case with the Maybelline Great Lash mascara. For that one, I need to make sure to have an eye make up remover or else I will end up scrubbing my eyelids forever and still end up with panda eyes afterwards (which is always not a good sight).

In action!


So yes, I know I am late with the the bandwagon about this mascara, but what the heck. I'm glad I finally tried it out and I'm completely obsessed with this mascara. I read L'Oreal added another one in their Miss Manga line (comes in a yellow packaging) so I might give that I try too in the future.

L'Oreal Miss Manga False Lash Waterproof Mascara retails for Php500 and is available at all L'Oreal counters nationwide.

How about you? What is your favorite mascara? Do spill!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)