Mac HAUL!

6:04 PM

I know that I have been on a major beauty blogging hiatus recently. Please excuse my absence because I have just been so caught up with other life-changing things (read:my wedding, updating my blog layout, etc). But now that I have finally booked almost all of my major wedding suppliers (thank God!), expect to read more blog posts from me (promise!). To kick start my home coming to the blogosphere, I have a decent collective Mac haul to share with you all.


 But before jumping into the haul, let me just make a side kwento. I have been on a self-imposed no-make up buy for some time now and I was really happy shopping my stash (you never believe how I felt so ecstatic when I finally finished a Mac lipstick). But I had my bridal make up trial recently and I ended up liking most of the products that the make up artist used on me. Hence, this haul. Oops!

Let me start with the Mac Studio Fix powder foundation. I have light skin with yellow undertones and I am in the shade NC20. I know a lot of people tend to break out from this, but I never had any issues with this powder so far. This has superb coverage that I only need to dust this very lightly on my face to set my Dr. Jart Black Label BB cream.


Next is a blush that I have always wanted to have but I just never picked it up for whatsoever. This Mac Well Dressed blush is everything that I need. I like how it just makes my skin youthful and brighter. I have been using this non stop ever since my fiance got this for me from his recent flight to Incheon. It is quite similar to Chanel Narcisse (my fave light pink blush) which sadly, is now discontinued.


Next is this Mac Retractable Eye Brow Pencil in the shade Brunette. This is my current brow pencil and I like it so much that I got this as a back up.


Now, remember my side kwento, these are the three items that I purchased because of the bridal make up trial. Btw, I am still haven't decided on who to get as my make up artist so just in case you guys have recommendations, please hit the comment button below!

Back on the haul. I got Mac Brow Gel which totally made my eyebrows looking nice and on point all day without looking crunchy if you know what I mean. Love this!


Also, I finally hit the bullet and got the infamous Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer in the shade NC15 which is a shade lighter than my skin tone. I am currently using this to brighten my under eye area and I like that this does not crease or slide around. No wonder many people love this concealer to bits!


And to further brighten my under eye area and highlight the high points on my face, I got this Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen in Light Boost. This has been on my make up wish list for ages but I never got around in buying this (always out of stock).  But when the make up artist used this on me, I was completely wowed by how it really brightened my under eye area and how it photographs beautifully. I'm currently obsessed with it!


Lastly, I got two lip products. I got this Mac Prep + Prime Lip primer which helps to make matte/drying lipsticks to slide smoothly on the lips. It feels a little tacky on the lips at first which makes the lipstick to adhere to the lips better. I'd say I like it, but I am not completely obsessed with it. I think I need to play around with this one even more.


 Speaking of lipstick, I got Mac Please Me. I had two bridal make up trials and both make up artist used this particular shade on me. The other one used this on me together with Mac Mehr while the other one as a base with Ofra liquid lipsticks.


And that is everything that I recently got from Mac. I still have a few products that I need to repurchase (like the Mac Brush Cleanser), so expect another haul post soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. 
Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)