NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville

5:25 PM

I remember all the hype about this foundation when it was first released some years ago. I got a sample of this and loved it so much that despite its hefty price tag (Php2,550), I decided to give this a go (pump sold separately). Up to this time, I still have no regrets in buying this foundation. I always feel the prettiest when I have this on which I think is what every make up should do. #HolyGrail


For reference, I have light Asian skin tone with yellow undertones (Mac NC20). I have combination/sensitive skin but despite that, I still love the finish of Nars Sheer Glow foundation on my skin. I am in the shade Deauville and it matches my skin perfectly. I like that it is neither too yellow nor too pink. 


On me, the finish of this foundation leans more on the velvet satin-y side. It is not super luminous, but not overly matte too. It feels very nourishing to the skin too. If you have oily skin tone, you can go with the Nars Sheer Matte instead or just dust a good mattifying powder over it. Because of our extreme humid condition this past few days, I noticed that this tends to oil up easier so I just use my super trusty Kryolan Anti Shine powder to set this and I'm good. 

Also, please do not be fooled with the word sheer on this foundation, because the coverage of this is medium to full. The formula is light and creamy and it  blends effortlessly on the skin. I like using my Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush to buff this into my skin. What I like about this foundation is that it does not accentuate the dry patches that I have on the side of nose and on my chin area. It covers imperfections beautifully too. It does not contain SPF too, which makes it a good foundation to wear if you will be photographed. I wore this on my graduation and on numerous wedding occasions, and I love how it made my skin look glowing.

Swatch:


On me:


Over all, I love this foundation and I would continue using and repurchasing it. It is also my foundation of choice when ever I am traveling to a much colder country/environment.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)