Nivea Instant White Firming Body Lotion with SPF 15

9:43 AM

I'm quite fair already, but if I want to amp it up a notch brighter instantly (or to even out my skin tone), I use lotions that claim to magically lighten the skin in one application. I have already used (and reviewed) a ton from all sort of brands (Snoe, Vaseline, Glupa, Belo) and have mixed feelings about them. But when I saw that Nivea now carries a similar body lotion, like a true bloom beauty blogger, I was instantly intrigued.


Nivea says that this particular lotion is specifically developed for the needs of Asian skin. It contains unique Super Fruit extracts like natural Camu Camu and Acerola Cherry which helps whiten and repair signs of dull, damaged skin. 

Nivea also noted that it has Instant Fair ingredients that is responsible in making the skin instantly brighter and more even, immediately at the first application. And what makes this stand out is that it also has Q10 that effectively helps to firm the skin and restore its elasticity.

The consistency is very lightweight. As you can see in the picture listed below, it is very runny. It sinks right into the skin in seconds and it feels very hydrating without the sticky feel. I love using this every single day because it does not make me feel uncomfortable even with our scorching weather nowadays. It also has a nice, fresh powdery citrus-y scent to it that lingers on the skin for hours.


Now, regarding its claim to instantly whiten the skin. Well, I am almost half way my first bottle and I must say that unlike the one from Snoe and Glupa, the instant whitening effect of this lotion is very subtle, that you can almost not see it unless you look really close. Now, the upside in that is it looks very natural and it does not transfer. But really, it feels and looks like a regular Nivea lotion to me.  So if you are looking for a lotion that would noticeably make your skin two shades lighter instantly, this might fall below your cut.

(without lotion vs with Nivea Instant White lotion)

Nonetheless, I still love using this lotion. I like that it adds that healthy sheen to my skin. If you are interested with this product, the Nivea Instant White Firming Body Lotion with SPF 15 (250ml)  retails for Php235 and is available at Watsons, The SM Store, Robinsons Dept Store and other leading supermarkets nationwide.

Hope this review helps!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)