Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter

4:10 PM

Would you like to achieve that glowy look in a snap? Are you craving for that Jennifer Lopez-ish radiant cheek bones? If you answered YES to these questions, then sit back and say hello to your new bestfriend; - Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter!


More pictures after the jump!


Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter is a soft focus cream-to-powder champagne highlighter that adds that extra luminosity to the skin without going overboard and is designed to work with all skin tones. When my desire for that extra scoop of healthy sheen that will last decently is on, I literally swipe this across my cheeks, temples and brow bones, blend it with my fingers and whoala..I have radiant skin in an instant! You can also use the handy sponge applicator on the other end of this purple plastic light bulb-inspired packaging to blend, but I just prefer using the old-fashioned (and lazy) way;- my (clean) fingertips in doing the trick. Also, don't get in any way intimidated with how shiny it looks like when you first swipe it. I assure you, once you blend it, it gives that lit-from-within glow that looks natural and oh-so flattering. It also glides smoothly which makes it relatively safe to use on top of your make up. It will not make a mess because it doesn't bulge nor cake. It stays on where you want it to be! :)

Here's a quick swatch!


And here it is in action! (applied on my cheeks, nose bridge and brow bones)


Benefit Watt's Up highlighter retails for Php1600 ($30) and is available at Benefit Greenbelt5 and at Rustan's Shangri La.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)