A Beauty and Fashion HAUL + Random Gifts!

2:49 AM

Hi dolls! I know I mentioned before that I will be putting myself in the no-buy zone. But I moved back to my hometown and I needed to stock up on my must-haves. Also, I have a voucher and I needed to cross out one big naked beauty lemming on my list. So tadah.. I have a beauty haul! So now that I (hopefully) convinced you dolls to accept my lame excuse, lets proceed with my small haul shall we? (wink!)




How about lets jump first with the only fashion item in this haul. Say hello to this cute floral dress from Topshop. Oh yes, I have a thing for floral dresses if you haven't noticed yet. :)



Next, my big naked lemming! Yey, I finally did it. I got myself the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette from House of Flair! Now, my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette will never feel alone again.


I also decided to stock up on my favorite body treats from Marks & Spencer.

(L-R: Waterlily Hand & Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter Talcum Powder and China Blue Hand & Body Lotion)

Next, my favorite Snoe product. Alas, two bottles of Here Comes The Sunblock which I got from Cinderella, Glorietta. With this scorching heat, I gotta stock up on these babies!


And since I am already running low on my Iwhite Korea facial wash (and I can't find any near me), I decided to pick up two tubes when I spotted them at Mercury Drug, Glorietta.


And now, some ARM (act of random kindness) from people who truly supports the kikay in me!

First we have some skin-loving products all the way from Chicago from my boyfriend's aunt. (Thanks Tita!)

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Midnight Pomegranate 

 Crabtree & Evelyn Windsor Forest Hand Wash

Next, some random goodies from my mom.


Victoria Secret Body Splash in Love Spell

Marks & Spencer Camellia body soaps

and Natural Beauty Skin MD Super White 3 in 1 lotion which my mom swears by. 

And that's the end of this haul post! Again, sorry for my sporadic blogging behavior. Regular blogging will commence soon! Uhm.. hopefully! :)

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)