Say Hello To GLOWWing Skin!

11:22 AM

For the past two months, I have been taking my Gloww supplements regularly. I have been strictly popping two capsules a day as if my life depends on it. Aside from the mere fact that just seeing these purple (my fave color!) capsules somewhat makes them more enticing for me, it's how it transforms my skin day after day that really actuated my enthusiasm for the brand.



You see, my world changed over the past month;- Opportunities came; I embraced a new career (with a 12hr shift); Met a bunch of awesome people; Chopped my hair; Missed a good amount of sleep; Got really stressed out; In short, my life was in turbulence. I'm in a state where I would totally understand if my skin would raise an all-out rage against me. 

But despite all the changes and commotions in my life, my skin managed to cope up with everything that is suffocating my existence. And what's hard to believe, it even looks and feels way better than before. And I have my Gloww capsules to thank to! :)

I already mentioned some of the changes that I saw with my skin while taking Gloww capsules in my Gloww skin update post (link!). But indulge me in reiterating them more. 

1. Goodbye dry patches! I have been enslaved by these nasty dry patches around my nose, cheek and chin area that can easily be accentuated by an unreliable liquid foundation (hello cakey yucky look) for years. But since I started taking Gloww, I never dealt with them anymore. Even without a primer, my liquid foundation glides smoothly on my skin. Yey!

2. Hello smooth and soft skin! If you catch me touching my face in the most narcissistic manner, pardon me. I can't help it! It just never felt this smooth and supple. I love it!

3. Make up on leave! I love make up, that's a fact. But I still want to be able to face the world with my bare face. And since I've been really busy these past few weeks, rarely do I get that extra 15 minutes to do a full face make up. I just don't have that luxury of time anymore. But it's totally fine because Gloww really helped improved my skin. My acne marks faded (which made me totally bail out on concealers). 

Also, unlike other skin supplements that I have tried before, Gloww has no side effects on me; - no headache, dizziness and skin rashes. Yey!

All these things are made possible because Gloww effectively works in 5 nourishing ways:

1. Collagen Strengthening (Marine Protein, Horsetail extract, Hydrolysed Collagen) - provides skin structure, increase thickness of the dermis (2nd layer of skin), and adds moisture making the skin smoother and elastic.

2. Blood Circulation Enhancer (Grape seed extract, Lemon bioflavonoids) - improves blood flow in the distribution of nutrients and removes impurities that could give clearer and brighter skin.

3. Skin Waste Detoxifier (Green tea extract) - cleanses the skin's impurities, thus making the skin clearer.

4. UV Protectant (Tomato extract, D. Salina extract) - protects the skin from harmful UV rays thus preventing inflammation, redness and even melasma.

5. Free Radical Defense (Pine bark extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E) - prevents our skin from advanced ageing and degeneration.


For more information, visit and like Gloww Philippines on Facebook.

Kiss Kiss,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)