A Collective Haul (Nars, Mac, Orly)

11:49 PM

I did some shopping over the past few weeks and here are some of the beauty related things that I got. 

From NARS Shangri La:  Make Up Your Mind: Express Yourself Lips Set (contains Roman Holiday lipstick, Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Bangkok Pure Matte Lipstick, Orgasm Lip Gloss)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

And for the cheeks, I finally decided to get Nars Gilda. I thought it was similar to my Nars Gina blush but they are completely different and I love owning them both. I'd probably do a comparison post between the two in the future.

Photobucket

And now, my Mac goodies!

Photobucket
Humid eye shadow (frost)

Photobucket
Pro Long Wear Lipcreme in Perpetual Flame

Photobucket
Mac Sheen Supreme lipstick in Full Speed

For the nails, I managed to pick up one Orly nail lacquer only. I would love to get all the colors on display at Landmark Trinoma, but I needed to control myself or I might starve to death, lol.

Photobucket
Orly Rage (metallic rose gold)

I was also happy to find a ten-peso spoolie brush at Market!Market! 

Photobucket

And lastly, Nivea sent me a huge package! Included in that package was the Sparkling White line (which I am currently using and will review soon). To better facilitate the line's gorgeous transformation on my skin, I bought the Nivea Sparling White Whitening toner as well. 

Photobucket

And that's it! As always, swatches and in depth reviews of the products mentioned will be posted soon!

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)