Estee Lauder New Pure Color Lipstick Event At Gateway

8:34 PM

Yesterday I went to Rustan's Gateway and attended the Estee Lauder's Pure Color Lipstick event. 

Here are some snapshots.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Available shades locally (Retails for Php1350): 


Pure Color Long Lasting
Nude Brown: Hot Copper, Rose Tea
Pink-Berry: Fuchia Fever, Bois de Rose, Pink Lolita, Wildy Pink, Berry Rose
Coral-Red: Fig, Nectarine, Coral Fantasy, Red Tango, Forbidden Kiss


Pure Color Crystal
Nude Brown: Crystal Blush
Pink Berry: Crystal Baby, Crystal Pink, Berry Fizz
Coral-Red: Crystal Sun, Crystal Coral, Passion Fruit


I was able to try a few and here are my favorites:
Photobucket
L-R: Pink Lolita, Fuchsia Fever, Red Tango, Crystal Coral
(taken with flash)


Gorgeous intense colors, right? Besides their lovely shade collection (and gorgeous packaging), I particularly like how incredibly soft, creamy and moisturizing these lipsticks are. Also, the colors are rich, highly buildable and very comfortable to wear. I have Pink Lolita on the whole time (while I was  malling around with Alice), and I almost forgot that I was wearing one. So if you hate the tackiness that some lipsticks bring, make sure to try these on and I'm sure you will understand what I am talking about. The only downside for me was the scent. These lipsticks have this strong raspberry scent that I am not a big fan of. But other than that, these lipsticks are genuinely fantastic! 


By the way, the Make Up associate of Estee Lauder gave us some freebies!
Photobucket
[a cellphone charm and a chocolate ball housed in a lovely square box (which I intend to recycle)]


Estee Lauder will be hosting another one this coming June 25th at EDSA Shangri La Mall. So if you want to come, like Estee Lauder Facebook Fan Page and play the Reveal Your Mood game now to get exclusive invites. 


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)