MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Full Speed

12:32 AM

Full Speed is a gorgeous bright opaque coral pink shade that brings life to the face in a swipe! It is a lovely wearable summer color which I think will suit all skin tones. Seriously, I can't think of anything unforgiving about this lipstick. Its texture is incredibly smooth, creamy, and it is very moisturizing. The color pay off is excellent and it glides like melted butter on my lips. Also, the shiny cylindrical packaging is luxe!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

For quick on-the-go make up, I just simply curl my lashes, put some mascara and swipe this generously on my puckers and I am good to go. I particularly love how it brightens my face and makes me look "happier" if that makes any sense at all. I've been indulging on this lipstick since I got it and I highly recommend it to everyone! I will not debate on purchasing this over and over again! Full Speed is without a doubt, one of my favorite Mac lipsticks of all time! 

Swatches:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Retails for Php1000 at Mac counters.

Thoughts?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)