MAC Of Royalty Lipstick

8:19 PM

Fact: Girls can never have enough baby pink lipsticks! - That is so right and yes, I'm guilty with this "pink lipstick addiction!" That's why when I saw Of Royalty lipstick in the recent Mac Fabulous Felines collection, I immediately made my reservations and picked up two tubes! 



Of Royalty (LE) is described as a light creamy blue pink and is a cremesheen. It's opaque, creamy and has decent staying power on my lips. It's a milky pink lipstick that is quite similar with Saint Germain and Snob but more wearable in my opinion. How about with Viva Glam Gaga? I heard you ask. I'd say Gaga is brighter and has more blue undertones compared to Of Royalty. Also, it has better consistency and staying power than Gaga (lustre). 

If you have fair skin tones, I bet this will work on you too! Unfortunately, this is a limited item. But if you can still get it, do so. It's a wearable pastel pink and I love pairing this lipstick with smoky eyes and glowing cheeks! 

Here are some swatches:

(without flash)
(with flash 

And me (in my PJ's) showing some love with this lipstick!


Products on the rest of my face:

Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Deauville
In2it Eye Brow shadow
Nars Thunderball e/s
Maybelline Magnum mascara
Ever Bilena Pink Petal blush
Mac Of Royalty lipstick

What do you think about this lipstick? Is this your perfect barbie pink lipstick? Let me know your favorites, ayt?

Until then.

Oops, sorry for my dirty middle finger. I used my fingers to apply my e/s since I did not bring with me my brushes. (I'm here in my grand mum's house)

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)