Mac Toxic Tale Lipstick

2:21 AM


Toxic Tale is my favorite lipstick from the recent Venomous Villains collection.



It is a bright hot coral pink that gives my lips that pop of color effortlessly. One swipe is all you need to achieve a nice hint of coral or double that for a louder color. I adore this lipstick since I love sporting bold lips. It is in a satin finish so it's a little bit on the drying side. But that's okay. Just make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips first before putting this on and you will be alright (wink)

Unfortunately, this is a limited edition (such a shocker) and is completely sold out. I read from several blogs that Vegas Volt from Mac, Niagara from Nars and Pink About It from Revlon are quite similar (but not dupes). But if you get the chance to have one, grab that opportunity because this is one hell of a lovely lipstick! Indeed, my fairy tale with this lipstick is really intoxicating! :)

Here is a lip swatch:


And a quick FOTD showing how Toxic Tale brightens my face instantly:


Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)