NARS Multiple in Portofino

2:26 PM

Multiples are know for their versatility. You can sweep it across your face as a blush or as a highlight, use it as an eyeshadow base or even as a lip base or gloss. I particularly enjoy using multiples because I love that they just melt into my skin like it belongs there and blends so incredibly easily, leaving NO streaks or redness. However, I don't use it on my eyes though that often. I find the Multiples to be quite "creasy" on my lids lately. But I don't really mind. I even acquired two more multiples! Nars multiples' color selection is fabulous. I find this particular multiple extremely gorgeous. Which one? (just in case you missed the title) It's no other than, Portofino.
Nars described Portofino as "shimmering coral." A beautiful pinky-peach color that has a tint of coral to it. I'd say if Orgasm and Torrid has a child (in a cream form), it must have been Portofino. It is the perfect cross between a pink and a peach with just the right amount of shimmer. It has more subtle shimmers compared to the Orgasm Multiple. So if you don't like shimmers, this is a good option. I love how the golden pink hues are flattering and subtle on my cheeks. It gives that nice glow and healthy sheen on the skin. 

Here are some swatches (one swipe only):
(natural lighting)
(taken with flash photography)

What do you think? Let me know, ayt?


Nars Portofino Multiple -Retails for Php2250

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)