MAC Sweetie Lustre Lipstick

8:03 PM

My new go-to lipstick, - Mac Sweetie. :)



Described as "ultra-sweet pink" by Mac, Sweetie is a semi-sheer medium pink with a slight tinge of purple undertones. Noted as one of Temptalia's must-have pink lipsticks, Sweetie is indeed a gorgeous color! It looks bright on the tube but it goes on like a gloss on the lips. Great color on me - not too bright, not too pale, just perfect! The Lustre formula (my fave) is also great; - sheer, glossy and feels lovely on my lips without looking overdone.

Here's a lip swatch:


What do you think about this color? Is this the right shade for you? Let me know, ayt? 

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)