Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick In M PK 348

11:30 PM

Matte lipsticks can be a pain to wear. Sure, they saturate the lips with impeccable color pay off while boosting your self confidence to the nth power in a swipe. But let them sit for a little while on your lips and they will suck all the life of your puckers up; -leaving them miserably hurt, dry and cracked afterwards. This is the reason being why I didn't deviate into this formulation for the longest time.

But ever since the matte hybrids (read:non-drying matte lipsticks) came around in the beauty world, I slowly ventured into trying them out. Some were amazing, other were a bunch of crap load. And topping the list of amazing matte lipsticks in the market today (at least for me) is this Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick in M PK 348.



Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick in M PK 348 is a soft matte rose pink that is just a little tad lighter than my natural lip color. On that note, it gives my lips color, without being dead-looking nor too out-there. It's definitely a great everyday pink lippy for me. I love that it has the right warmth to it, making it look explicitly good on my warm skin tone. Seriously, I've been rocking this lip color ever since I got it.

And unlike other matte lipsticks, this one doesn't dry out my lips that bad. It sits comfortably on my lips and stays for about 3-4 hours on me. I also like that it's scent-free. Packaging is genius as well. I adore how I can see right into the tube the color of the lipstick. Hooray for clear plastic lipstick caps! It just makes deciding on what lip color to wear a lot easier! 

Swatches:




And here is Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick in M PK 346 on me!


Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipsticks retail for Php1285. For more information, visit Shu Uemura (Philippines) on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)