Rustan's Haul + Random Goodies!

3:36 PM

Intro: I made a hopeless reservation for a palette that was already out-of-stock weeks ago. Then, I got a text from my make up artist yesterday that she was able to snatch two from another branch and already reserved one for me. Naturally, I replied with my utmost gratitude and rushed to Rustan's Shangri La with all my might. Really, miracles do happen!


And then, I got a little side tracked. Apparently, Mac Shangri La released their Hey Sailor collection as well. Carlos (my fave Mac MUA) texted me, so I stopped by and swatched almost everything. Surprisingly, none of the items from this collection caught my eye. Although I'm still contemplating on getting the Launch Away blush. 

Moving along, I went straight to the Laura Mercier counter. Before paying for the palette, Kaye retouched my make up and handled me a generous amount of samples. Now, what palette did I buy? Enter Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye and Cheek palette!


Isn't she gorgeous? Happiness! Swatches will be posted soon. And look at this mini Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache hand cream that Kaye gave me (she knows I love this scent). So cute!


Afterwards, I went to Greenhills and got my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) a new case. Purple is my favorite color and this case is love (and cheap too!). Unfortunately, they still don't have pretty phone cases for Samsung S3. Boyfie went empty-handed, haha.



And last stop, Landmark! I need to fill my Snoe Beauty fix so I hoarded these two.

(Snoe White Extra Strength Kojic Milk Whitening Scrub and Snoe Here Comes The Sunblock SPF45 Lotion)

And then at home, a generous pre-birthday package from Camaru Naturals (one of my favorite whitening soap ever!) was waiting for me. A review will be up about this baby soon! 


And that's how I spent my Saturday. Now, time to rush since I have a birthday party to attend to. Until the next post dolls!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)