Just A Quick Random Beauty Haul!

10:00 AM

It has always been my habit to roam around to various beauty sections, whether inside the department store or in the grocery area, when I'm stuck inside the mall; - waiting for someone/thing. Really, browsing on beauty stuff feels therapeutic for me. Am I all alone on this? I bet nah. 

So yeah, one day I got bored waiting for my dinner appointment, and you know what happened next (wink!). So tadah.. here's my quick random beauty haul!

(L-R: Perfection by Cream Silk (Full-Bodied) Conditioner, Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Pressed Powder in 02 Nude Beige)

(L-R: Charmee pantyliners, Cuddles square cotton pads, Glam Hair Removal Cream, Loreal Re-Nutrition Nourishing Shampoo with FREE Loreal Re-Nutrition Nourishing Conditioner)

And that's everything! :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)