MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

8:56 PM

Chatterbox; - a lipstick that has been on my lemming list for ages. I remember hating our local Mac counters before because this shade is from the permanent line, but it is not available here. Good thing, that changed already. So if you decide to get this lipstick after reading this post, you can easily scram to Mac and pick one for yourself.






Chatterbox is an opaque vibrant mid-tone pink with warm undertones. If you want that pop of pink but without going overboard, then check out Chatterbox. For me, it's the perfect pink lipstick that I can just tuck inside my purse and put on anytime of the day. It is a wearable pink that has enough warmth and pigment, so even with a bare face, it doesn't wash me out. It is also an amplified which makes it go really smooth and creamy on the lips. It has great lasting powers as well and is a color that I find will look stunning on all skin tones. 

The only thing I don't like about it is, for an amplified, it's a bit drying on the lips. So don't let its finish fool you, pop a good lip balm before putting it on. It will save your lips, promise!

Swatches:

(without flash)
(with flash)

And on me..


So tell me, do you love this shade too? Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)