A Collective Beauty Haul: Nars & More!

3:38 PM

I feel such a good girl because the last make up haul that I did was way back February. Oh yes, 8 weeks of not buying make up is such a huge achievement for me. And I have a feeling that in no time, that record will be broken since I am thinking of putting myself in a make up rehabilitation zone (read: project no-buy is on!). It also helps that I am now staying outside the metro where Rustan's is like a two-hour drive (less temptations). So I think I need to stop rambling about the premature announcement of  my self-imposed detention, and jump right into my recent beauty acquisitions!

Nars Pleasure of Paris eye shadow palette (which I purchased some time ago but failed to post about it) and Nars Pure Matte lipstick in Carthage (love this! I've been constantly repurchasing this ever since it came out!)


Nars Kalahari eye shadow duo

Nars Gaiety blush

Snoe Here Comes The Sunblock

iWhite Korea Skin Whitening Vita Moisturizing Facial Wash

And just random things from the grocery!

Cream Silk conditioner, Woman Feminine wash

Sisters pantyliners, Cream Silk Nature Nourish, Colgate Fresh Confidence toothpaste

And that's the end of this haul post! Reviews to follow! :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)