FOTD: My You-Thought-I-Have-No-Make-Up Look!

3:40 PM

I did a very simple look today. I want it to look natural and nothing over the top. And Oh, I used the following products:

1. Nars Oil Free Liquid Foundation in Deauville
(I set it with Nars powder foundation in Montblanc)
2. Nars Lip stain gloss in Sayonara
3. CoverGirl lashblast mascara
4. Ever Bilena blush in Pink Petal
5. In2it eyebrow shadow duo

And here's my FOTD :) 
(Again, please bear with my oh-so messy hair)
That's all for now.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)