Nars Mitzi Lipstick

4:31 PM

Let me introduce you gals to Mitzi :)
Do you see how gorgeous that color is? It looks kinda dark on the tube but on the lips, it is sheer enough to be used decently as an everyday lipstick.
Nars Mitzi is a sheer nude pink with a little bit of frost and on my lips it gives a gorgeous my-lips-but-better (and shinier) finish. It just has that right amount of color to brighten up my face without washing it out. Another rave worthy part is that this is absolutely moisturizing and goes on like a lip balm. I absolutely, adore this shade! :)


Here are some swatches:
(natural lighting)
(with flash)

And here's some pictures of me sporting this gorgeous shade. (Again, sorry for my always messy hair :P )
That's all for now.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)