Nars Duo Cream Eye Shadow in Unconditional Love

4:07 PM

I got this sample of Nars Duo Cream Eye Shadow in Unconditional Love few weeks ago. One is a  matte pale blue and the other one is described as peach beige shimmer. I used the peach beige on my lids on its own and it looked really gorgeous. I love how it brightened my eyes with so little effort. Surprisingly, it did not crease on me. :)

This is how the duo looks like:


And here are some swatches:
The peach beige shimmer on the right is my everyday eye shadow as of the moment. I'm so hooked! :)

Peace and Love! 
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)