A Sweet Package: Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder

4:34 PM

It all started with a post in GirlTalk about my lemming to try Kryolan Anti-Shine powder. And seconds after posting that, I got a sweet reply from Sis Babyjap of V-Spot informing me that she was willing to give me a sample of the product! My heart literally leaped with gladness! Days after that innocent and sweet post, I indeed got a package from her. Wanna see? Scroll down :)

I'm so amazed with this powder! It really does take the shine away. I'll get the full size of this product soon! :)

Thanks again Sis Babyjap! I really appreciated the gesture!


Thoughts?

Peace and Love! 
:D  

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)