Nars Schiap Lipstick and Nars Moonfleet Lipgloss

12:34 AM

Presenting my new candies: Nars Schiap Lipstick and Nars Moonfleet Lipgloss. Enjoy! :)
Schiap is the most beautiful shocking pink lipstick and Moonfleet is the most glittery lipgloss in my opinion. I wore Schiap in a recent event (A Taste Of The Finest by Finest Jewels Co) and it was simply gorgeous! I love how it created drama on my humble lips. It is labelled as semi matte, but suprisingly, it did not dry my lips out.

Here are some of my pictures wearing Schiap lipstick on its own on my lips: Take a look at how pretty it is!

Now that's what I call PINK lips, lol! 

Thoughts?

Peace and Love! 
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)