My Sephora Philippines Haul!

1:04 PM

I finally hit the bullet and placed my very first online order at Sephora Philippines last May 8, 2016. Sephora had a 15% off sale that time so I took advantage of the discount that they were offering and got myself a few things.


Just a side note. I actually waited until the last day of the sale because I was still hoping that they will stock up on the make up products that I wanted so bad from Becca and Too Faced, but they didn't. Booh! And up to this day, they are still out of stock.

But perhaps that's fine because what I actually need is just; - (1) a concealer buffer brush because my Sigma E40 has been shedding like crazy  and (2) a highlight brush because I just feel the need to have a brush specifically designed for that purpose and that I should stop using my T.LeClerc eye blending brush to apply my powder highlighter.

I was initially looking at the Sigma brushes but when I saw that Sephora Philippines is carrying Zoeva brushes too, I immediately added a set and 2 individual brushes in my cart. Zoeva is a German make up brush and color cosmetic company that a lot of Youtube gurus and beauty bloggers have been raving about.

I got the Classic Face Set (Php3,769) which is described as a collection of six professional face brushes for your make up needs. The brushes in this set are made of a combination of natural, taklon and synthetic bristles that ensure complete coverage and correct product placement. Its convenient size also makes this set easy to carry around wherever you go. This set also came with a really high quality zippered pouch which is perfect for traveling.


The following items are included in the set: (from left to right)

102 Silk Finish brush 
105 Luxe Highlight brush 
106 Powder brush 
122 Petit Stippling brush 
127 Sheer Cheek brush 
142 Concealer Buffer

I got this set because it has a concealer and a highlight brush. Aside from that, it also has a bunch of brushes that even though I already have (from other brands), I know that I will still use at one point. Plus for the quality of these brushes, this set is a sweet deal!

I also got the Zoeva 109 Face Paint (Php804) for contouring and is described as a flat, square-shaped contour brush made of both natural and synthetic bristles. Its unique design allows professional sculpting and shading so you can contour like a pro and achieve a natural soft-finish look. 


And lastly, I decided to get this Zoeva 110 Face Shape (Php620) as well which is described as a round compact brush that’s perfect for your detailed contouring needs. Its bristles allow for easy and flawless application with liquid, cream and powder products. 


Now, I believe all the hype surrounding this brand. They are the softest brushes that I own and for the price point, that is pretty marvelous. 

On that note, I can't wait to play with them more asap (review will be up soon). The 2 individual brushes that I got even came with their own zippered clear pouch which I think is so sweet!

Over all, my experience with Sephora Philippines had been a walk in the park. I ordered last May 8, and I got my package today, May 14 which is not bad at all considering that my order came all the way from Singapore. My package was also delivered straight at my doorstep so yes, no custom fees!

Have you tried ordering from Sephora Philippines too? What did you get? Do share!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)