A Huge Make Up Haul! (Mac, Guerlain, YSL)

7:31 PM

Sometimes I just want to cash out all my GCASH funds in order to avoid getting tempted in purchasing anything online. But then again, I don't want to miss out on anything I like. So perhaps, I will just leave it that way (wink).

So armed with my Gcash funds, I bought these online:

MAC Cremeblend Blush in Florida
and Ecotools Make Up Brushes


I also went to the BPI Megatent Sale last Friday and Saturday.
I made sure to come early since I don't want to miss out on the good finds. :)

Here are some of the things that I got from Guerlain:

Guerlain Meteorites in Pastel White (04)
and
Guerlain Parure Pearly White foundation in Beige Chic White 001


And from YSL, I got these babies:

YSL Water-Resistant Cream Eyeshadow in Amethyst Grey

YSL Matt Touch Radiant Base Primer  (Blue - Brightening)

YSL Long Lasting Nail Lacquer in #39 Stormy Grey

YSL 5 Colour Harmony for Eyes in #7 Bronze Gold

YSL Gloss Pur Pure Lip Gloss in #1 Pure Nude
which I love to pair with
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #6 Legendary Mocha

And I also bought this Mini Kabuki brush from Suesh.


And finally, I went to MAC Shangri la for the Liberty Of London Collection launch & got this:

MAC Petals and Peacocks lipstick

Boyfriend was also sweet enough to buy me a pair of Ipanema flipflops from the BPI Sale. I love it! It's purple, - my all time favorite color! :)


and Kotex sent me some samples too.


Thanks Kotex! :)

I will do separate reviews on these items soon. So please stay tuned.

How about you? What are your recent purchases? Let me know, ayt?

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)