Another Sephora Philippines Haul!

2:44 AM

Ever since I discovered Shopback, I went a little bit nuts with online shopping. If you are not yet familiar with this program, Shopback is a nice way to earn back a portion of what you've spent through rebates which you can cash out to your paypal or bank account. It caters to a lot of online shops like Zalora, Lazada, Sephora.ph, Agoda, etc.

On that note, I placed my second Sephora.ph order and just like my first haul (posted here), everything went smoothly. I got my package 4 days after placing my order and all the items that I got were packed nicely.



To buy a new Sigma spoolie brush has been on my make up to-buy list for awhile now. So when I saw that Sigma was having a promotion where you get a free brush pouch and a free Sigma E20 blending brush when you order 2 Sigma brushes, I added a Sigma E80 Brow and Lash Brush in Copper (Php536) to my cart immediately.



 I also got another Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush n Copper (Php1,340) because this is one of my fave buffing brush ever. I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation/BB cream all the time. 

Another make up product that is on my list is the Benefit POREfessional face primer mini (Php700). I received samples of this primer before and I used them all up. I really like how this primer really made my pores almost invisible to the naked eye. And unlike most face primers, this didn't irritate my very sensitive skin.



I also got a Benefit Hoola Mini which is the cutest ever. It even has its own mini brush inside (which I actually don't use). I use this bronzer to warm up my skin and to contour too. It is warmer than my Mac Taupe blush (which I use everyday) so I like that I have my options. It is also the perfect travel size.

And because I got two Benefit products, I got this really nice cosmetics case for free which is always handy when traveling. 

I also got a sample of the Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara and Klarity Miracle White CC Cream. The mascara is crap but the CC cream is so nice that I'm seriously considering buying a full size.


And that's everything that I got. I'm still eyeing on a few things at Sephora.ph but they are still out-of-stock (cries). But as soon as those go back in stock, you bet you'll see another Sephora haul from me. (wink)

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)