Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick

9:08 AM

Knowing that 100% of the proceeds from getting a Mac Viva Glam lipstick will be used to fund the Mac AIDS Foundation is the perfect excuse for a beauty junkie like me to add another tube in my beauty stash. The feeling of being part of a good cause, one lipstick at a time, is so spot on for me. On that note, I always keep my eyes peeled for new products under the Mac Viva Glam line.

So when I learned that Miley Cyrus would be the next celebrity to collaborate with Mac Viva Glam (after Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, etc), it ticked my fancy even more. When I saw how amazingly hot the shade is, my heart completely twerked in joy! See pics below!



 You know I'm a sucker for bright lips. The pinkier, the better! Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus is described as a "hot pink" in an amplified cream finish. Fyi, that's my fave hue and finish so getting this is a no brainer for me. I even asked my fiancee (thanks Baby!) to get this for me without even swatching it beforehand (which btw is so rare for me).



Now talk about love at first swatch! I instantly fell in love with this lipstick after wearing it for the first time. I love how its vivid, hot pink color instantly made my face come to live. Saying it brightened my all-over look in a swipe is an understatement. Yes, it is a loud color but totally wearable. It's the perfect summer lip color if you'd ask me.

Add to my delight is the formulation of this lipstick. It feels more emollient-infused (which is good btw) compared to my other Mac lipsticks with an amplified finish. It feels like a hybrid (read: amplified and lustre finish combined perfectly). It is highly pigmented and goes on very smoothly on the lips. I find this very hydrating too. It stays on the lips quite remarkably well too (4-5hrs) and leaves a nice pink stain after a few bites and drinks. 



Although the shade may not be as unique as say Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj, just the thought of being able to help men, women and children fight their battles against HIV/AIDS just by purchasing this lipstick makes me a happy camper. :)

Swatch!



In action!



Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick is limited edition and retails for Php1000. It is now readily available at all Mac stores nationwide. For reference, my fiance bought mine at Mac SM The Block. 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)