Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Bright Raspberry

10:37 PM

You know I dig bright lips and just recently, I found another lip-smacking shade that instantly blew my mind. And unlike most days, it is not a candy pink color. Add to my surprise, it even comes in a jumbo pencil form (which I thought I would never ever like). Dolls, say hello to Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Bright Raspberry.



Inspired by countless seasons backstage at Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown introduces Art Sticks, her latest dual-functioning, multi-use product that combines the ease of a lipstick with the precision of a pencil. A true make up artist's dream, Art Sticks offer convenient and customizable coverage and color - quickly and easily taking your lip look from sheer and natural to a rich matte. Creamy and moisturizing, this long-lasting formula blends effortlessly onto lips, leaving them looking and feeling supple and smooth. No brushes or tools needed - this is the lip pencil re-invented.

Bobbi Brown Art Sticks come in 8 creamy-matte shades; - Rose Brown, Sunset Orange, Cherrywood, Electric Pink, Dusty Pink, Cassis, Harlow Red and Bright Raspberry. 



As mentioned above, I have it in Bright Raspberry and it is gorgeous. Bright Raspberry is described as a bright blue pink. But I'd say it is a more of a berry-toned pink for me. It comes in a wooden chubby pencil form that needs to be sharpened. It is very reminiscent of those jumbo crayons that I used to play around when I was a kid.



Bright Raspberry is such a joy to use. It packs intense color in a swipe and dries down to a creamy matte finish. It glides easily because its perfect blend of Shea Butter and vegetable derived oils creates a rich smooth texture that gives it a unique blendability, allowing for smooth and effortless application. And unlike most matte lip pencils that I've used in the past, this one doesn't suck all the moisture out of my lips. It is very creamy and sits comfortably on the lips. Add to that, it doesn't bulge for 6-8 hrs on me. It also leaves an even pink stain on my lips after meals.



Swatch!


On me!


Hands down, this is the BEST lip product in a jumbo pencil form that I've ever used. I like is so much that I'm thinking of getting a Electric Pink next. 



The Art Stick retails for Php1,350 and is available at all Bobbi Brown counters nationwide. For more information like Bobbi Brown Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)