Say Hello To LUSH New Shampoo Bars

10:54 PM

I discovered how amazing the Lush shampoo bars when I decided to give Ultimate White a try a couple years ago. The fact that is loaded with essential oils that add shine to the hair and leave it with a gorgeous violet scent made me sing praises for it. Add to that, I can carry this anywhere without having to worry about spillage, leakage or not being able to comply with the airline rules for carrying liquids on flight. 

Needless to say, when Lush invited me to the launch of five brand new shampoo bars to add to its already amazing collection in an intimate Lush Hair Care Event at Piandre Salon in BGC, I was beyond ecstatic


Say hello to Lush incredibly effective invention - the Shampoo Bars!



Now, time to meet the 5 new Lush shampoo bars!


Braziliant
Mane Carnival

Strengthen and condition hair with andiroba oil, a new ingredient we are using from the Brazilian rainforest, and lift your mood with sunny orange oil.

Jason And the Argan Oil
Great hair is no myth

On a quest for stronger, shinier, softer hair? Try this argan oil-packed, Rose Jam-scented bar. Ideal for those with lighter hair tones.

Honey I Washed My Hair
Beehive, honey

A honey shampoo made with our best-selling toffee sweet scent, for soft and shiny hair with a little lift. With 5% Fair Trade honey, hair is left really softened without being flattened and full of moisture. Comb, honey?

Copperhead
Perk up your hair

Perk up your hair with this mild shampoo, ideal for coloured locks. With coffee and melted henna (caca rouge) for shine. Although it won’t actually color your hair, it is a great choice for colour treated dark hair, conditioning it and bringing out the tones.


Lullaby
Sleepy head

A gentle shampoo with ground almonds to exfoliate the scalp, softening oats milk and lots of lavender (scented with Lush’s Twilight fragrance) to help send you off to the world of lullabies. Ideal for young people washing their head before bed.


Montalbano
Head of all heads

Sicilian lemon oil, olives and rosemary make this the godfather of shampoos for shiny hair, while popping candy simulates mafia gunfire! A really citrusy shampoo bar to leave the hair squeaky clean.

We were asked to pick one shampoo bar to try and in a heartbeat, I said Jason And The Argan Oil and I love how it nourished my hair. Plus it smells so divine! I'm picking one right after I finish my Lush Ultimate Shine and Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bars.


Here is how my hair looked like before the treatment - dull and lifeless..:(


And then here it is after being washed with Lush Jason And The Argan Oil Shampoo bar and treated with Lush Roots; - shiny, frizz-free and healthy looking!



In the Philippines, Lush is exclusively distributed by SSI Group, Inc. and is located at Greenbelt 3, Glorietta, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, Bonifacio High Street, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Robinsons Magnolia, Trinoma, SM Annex North Edsa. Lush Shampoo Bars retail for Php425.

You may also visit Lush online at www.lush.com.ph. Follow Lush on Facebook www.facebook.com/lushphilippines, Instagram @lushcosmeticsph and Twitter @LushPhilippines. 


Have you tried Lush shampoo bars?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)