NOTD: OPI Fit To Be Tied Nail Polish DUO #1: Emotions and Its Frosty Outside (Liquid Sand)

10:52 PM

You would never see me jumping in joy over a matte nail polish. Quite a bold statement really, but it's the truth. You see, I like my nails looking glossy and dimensional. Yes, despite the gritty feel of holographic, chunky glitters, I would choose one over a matte, boring polish any time of the day. 
 
On that note, I came across a new nail polish finish and it tickled my fancy spot on. Introducing Liquid Sand - OPI's newest innovation in texture. It dries to a textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light. It's matte, but with an attitude! 


Presenting Fit To Be Tied Duo #1, - part of the OPI Holiday 2013 Collection and includes two of the new Liquid Sand polished from the OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Collection. And oh, this duo pack also comes with 3 free hair ties!






Emotions is a matte black textured polish that reminds me of a bewitching rocker chic. I don't usually wear a straight black nail polish, but Emotions has that edgy character (and texture) that makes it lean towards glam chic more rather than plain Gothic (no pun intended). Such a beauty, really.
 
Swatches! (two coats and taken under natural lighting)
 

Its Frosty Outside is a matte metallic silver textured polish that screams very festive in every way. It reminds me of mirror balls and non-stop partying. I could totally see myself wearing this to an evening event - and getting amazed with its beauty even more once the bright lights hit them. They sparkle like diamonds!
 
Swatches! (two coats and taken under natural lighting)
 

Liquid Sand may dry up matte, but I'm totally loving the concept. Yes, they feel a little gritty but that look and texture makes this formula unconventional and drool-worthy. A bit hard to remove -yes, but definitely worth it! It stays decently for days too
 
OPI Fit To Be Tied Nail Polish DUO retails for Php995 and is available at all Rustan's stores nationwide.
 
Thoughts?
 
Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)