Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel Versatile Nourishing Oil For Damaged Hair2:45 PM
I must admit. I lean towards anything that caters to damaged hair. Not that I own the most impaired hair condition, but just the thought of putting something that reconstructs my colored+rebonded tresses lifts my spirit big time! And one hair product that I have been particularly loving to bits lately is this green luxe bottle here named - Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel.
Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel Benefits:
1. Multi-use oil that can be used pre and post styling
2. Delivers essential nutrients to replenish damaged hair
3. Nourishes, protects and imparts radiant shine
4. Add softness, strength, and smoothness to the hair fiber
5. Promotes cellular renewal with its anti-oxidant active ingredients
6. Helps to protect hair from external aggressors
Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel Key Technology:
1. Vitamin A and C and Immortal Moringa: Highly concentrated in calcium, iron and magnesium, key ingredients for damaged hair
2. Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine
3. Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair
4. Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine
5. Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors
Truth be told, years ago, just the thought of putting anything oil-based on my hair would make me cringe to death. That sticky, yucky, uncomfortable feeling that a heavy finishing oil leaves behind is seriously beyond despair. If you've tried ghastly hair oils before, I'm sure you'd understand where I'm coming from.
But Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel is beyond comparison. With just 1-2 pumps, it manages to sooth my frizzy, unruly hair while keeping it manageable and soft to touch. And the best part - it doesn't make your mane scream I-haven't-been-washed-in-days! Meaning, you get gorgeous locks without them being ridiculously flat-looking. The formula is so lightweight, you don't even feel any residue on your hands after applying it on. Plus, this hair oil evokes a woody oriental fragrance (it smells amazing!).
How To Use:
1. Apply 2-4 pumps depending on hair length. I have thin, long hair and I could get away with 1-2 pumps.
2. Pre-Cleanse: Apply to brushed hair and rinse out before applying shampoo to remove impurities.
3. Pre-Blow Dry: Apply to towel-dried hair and blow dry as normal for additional protection
4. Finishing: Work with the ends of the hair to control frizz, smooth and style
5. Touch-up: Apply throughout the day to add a touch of shine as needed.
Here's one pump!
The only downside that I could think of regarding this product is the price point. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel (125ml) retails for $56/Php2280. It may be a bit costly but it works so good, I don't mind repurchasing (or trying the other variants) in a heart beat. Add to that, one bottle would surely take me half a lifetime to finish!
So yes, I highly recommend Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel. Undeniably, this product significantly reduced the number of my bad-hair-days to zero. I can definitely feel its nourishing power over my borderline-damaged hair with every application!
For more information, like Kerastase Philippines on Facebook.
Have you tried any variant from the Kerastase Elixir Ultime line? Share your thoughts!