ESSIE Chinchilly Nail Polish

8:14 PM

On days when I feel bored with my neutral polishes, yet still not in the mood for shocking colors, I always reach for this nail polish; - Essie Chinchilly.


Described as a sleek granite gray, Essie Chinchilly definitely adds that sleek, modern feel to my nails in an instant. I love that it just has the right dose of fall-season feel. It's unusual, yet still pretty on its own terms. It may not be a color Barbie would wear, but it's definitely a hue that has an intense corporate vibe (at least to me). Perhaps it's because this shade reminds me of suits.


Creamy, smooth and easy to work with; - these are just a few of the things that I love about this polish. It also dries incredibly quick, and stays decently on the nails despite omitting a top coat.


Essie nail polished are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. Each bottle costs around Php420 and is available through online stores. 


And here is Essie Chinchilly in action! (two coats)


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)