My Hong Kong Beauty and Fashion HAUL!

4:55 PM

Hi dolls! I'm back from my Hong Kong-Macau trip and I got a few beauty buys to show to all of you. It's not a big haul, since I should be on a no-buy status (NY's resolution). But since everything in Hong Kong is damn cheaper (read: tax free), I decided to get a few beauty necessities. Plus, the conversion rate is not that bad too (note: 1HK$ = Php5.35).



Necessity number one: Mac eye shadows in pro palette refill pans. We don't have these in Manila (and I'm too lazy to depot Mac shadows lately), so I got two to finally complete my palette.


(Mac Satin Taupe e/s - HK$110)

(Mac Patina e/s - HK$110)

Oh, my mom bought two lipsticks for me too!


(Mac Viva Glam Nicki (LE) - HK$145)

(Mac Pink Nouveau - HK$145)

Next, Dove! I prefer my shampoo and conditioner to be housed in big pump bottles. Unfortunately, we don't have these in Manila. I always get my big Dove conditioner at Duty Free Subic, but I don't think they carry its shampoo counterpart. So when I spotted this at Wellcome, despite its weight, I decided to take one. 


(Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo 700ml plus free Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner 180ml - HK$59)

Next, perfume. There are about 6 perfume shops stationed near my hotel (4 Sasa and 2 Bonjour), so I couldn't resist taking a sniff on the perfumes that they were offering. DKNY Be Delicious has been one of my fave scents ever since. So popping a 100ml bottle of this scent was definitely a no-brainer for me.


(DKNY Be Delicious 100ml - HK$350)

And last but not the least, shirts from Hong Kong Disneyland.


 (White Minnie Mouse shirt - HK$205)

(Pink HK Disneyland shirt - HK$185)

(Red Mickey Mouse HK Disneyland shirt (for boyfriend) - HK$195)

And that's it! Now, say hello to Mickey and Minnie! :)


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)