Snoe + Watsons HAUL!

11:19 AM

Snoe recently had their crazy sale so I decided to stock up on some my favorite Snoe products;  - Here Comes The Sunblock and Extra Strength Kojic & Milk Whitening Scrub



I was beyond ecstatic when I saw that my favorite Snoe body scrub was part of the promotion. You see, one bottle normally retails for Php349 alone. But during their crazy sale, I was able to take home the scrub, its soap counterpart and a really cute toiletry bag (which I could always find a use of when I'm travelling) for just Php399. Awesome deal, right? 


I heard humors of another sale coming up really soon, so lets all keep our eyes peeled for that! 

Then, I spent a good amount of time browsing at the display racks inside Watsons. I spotted some new products that I felt would be fun to try out. Yup, I got the ff: TRESemme shampoo (blame their awesome TV ad), BELO Essentials whitening deodorant and Lactacyd White Intimate daily feminine wash. I'll let you dolls know how I think about these new products soon.




 I also bought a travel size Cetaphil skin cleanser (my fave morning cleanser) which I'm planning to carry inside my bag all the time. Well, you'll never know when you'll need to have a squeaky clean face, right? (wink)

PS: I bought the Cetaphil cleanser with my own money before I received a massive box full of Cetaphil products from Galderma (thanks again guys!). Let me know in the comments below if you would be interested in a Cetaphil giveaway, ayt? 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)