A Skin Care and Make Up HAUL + Gifts! (Mac, Nars, Shiseido, Lancome, Clinique, Kerastase)

4:12 PM

Ever since I moved miles away from Rustan's Shangri La (I miss our just walking-distance relationship before), I always feel the urge to buy something from the store despite constantly reminding myself that I will just window-shop. And indeed, I went home with a few bags the last time I was there. Although, I will say that I did a good job not purchasing things that I don't really need (defensive much?). 

Here's my small loot!



 First stop: Mac counter. I already finished my beloved Mac Studio Careblend pressed powder in Light, so I decided to pick up a new face powder. I ended up getting the Blot Powder in Medium (retails for Php1,375) since I think this will work well in setting my BB cream (which I use everyday).


Next stop: Nars counter. My all-time favorite Nars blush; - Deep Throat (no pun intended) is already running low. So equipped with my inner make up-holic instinct, I repurchase one without even blinking. Nars blushes retails for Php1,450.  


And the final stop: Clinique counter. Remember my Clinique giveaway recently? Well, Clinique gave one for myself too. And inside that little white cosmetic bag, I discovered a product that is indeed worthy of all the hyper in the skin care department. Oh yeah, I'm referring to Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild (retails for Php1,250). So when I finally finished my tiny sample tube, I immediately added this to my really-need-to-buy list.


And since it seems that samples make me purchase more, my lovely Clinique sale associate threw in some deluxe samples for me; - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion in No. 1.



And now, my favorite part: Gifts! I recently celebrated my birthday and received a ton of gifts from brands that I love (thanks guys!). Here are a few of them. 

From Nars (the mini-Super Orgasm blush is adorable!)



Next, goodies from Shiseido:



And then, some lip products from Lancome:


And last but not the least, hair products from Kerastase:



And that's the end of my haul! Let me know if you want me to review any of the products featured above, ayt?

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)