Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On

8:59 PM

I have pretty clear skin most of the time (which I am so thankful about!). But that doesn't mean that I'm spared from disgusting scenarios like waking up and seeing a zit or two on my face. Well, I blame my lack of sleep, my spiking hormones and overflowing stress for those (bad) times. Good thing, I'm now equipped with Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On, which doesn't just dry out imperfections, it visibly reduces pimple marks as well. 



Anti-imperfection action: Concentrated in Purifying Salicylic acid, its fresh non greasy formula quickly dries out imperfections instantly. Purifying Salicylic acid is one of the most efficient anti-bacterial actives, which help control oil and reduce imperfections.

Anti-marks fading action: Enriched with HerbalRepair, a natural origin active ingredient extracted from bulberry and is known for its regenerating and repairing properties, it helps to improve skin, minimize redness and fade out marks.


Housed in a sleek, roll-on tube, this is by far the cutest pimple-buster product that I have ever known. I like how it glides directly on the imperfections on my face. I also like how it leaves that cooling feel on the skin. Yes it stings a bit, but definitely bearable. 

I had a small pimple on my nose area days ago, and after using this for just about two days, that small bump disappeared. And unlike some spot pimple-reducing products that I've used before, this didn't leave that hideous dark post-pimple mark spot. Yey! And for the price (only Php199/15ml tube), you can't beat that!

So do I recommend this? Totally! As a matter of fact, I bought one for a friend (Hi Ela!), and she vows on its effectiveness as well!

For more information, like Garnier Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)