Mac Girl About Town Lipstick

2:15 AM

I missed posting my July favorites because of all the randomness of my world last few weeks. But if I was able to blog about it, there is one lipstick that will definitely lead the pack. And yes, it is no longer than the infamous Mac Girl About Town lipstick!

Photobucket
Bold, bright and definitely worth all the attention; - that is Girl About Town. I love my bright lips and this little bundle of boldness never fails to give me that oomph in a swipe! This is a pretty solid shade that will instantly boost your look effortlessly. I can get away with a blank face (read:no other make up) and just this on my puckers and I am all set. It is also in an amplified creme finish which brings out the richness of the color. I have pretty pigmented lips and an opaque, non-drying lipstick is my best friend! And on that note, Girl About Town is my inanimate bff!


A quick lip swatch!

Photobucket

The only down side is that despite being part of Mac's permanent line, Mac Philippines doesn't carry it. Boohhhhh!!

Thoughts?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)