Being A Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since The Beginning Of My Little Blogsphere Adventure!

11:23 PM

Being a Nuffnang Blogger is the hottest thing since I started this blog. Being a member of Nuffnang empowered me to become better and knowledgeable in the field of my "blog expertise"; - beauty. That's why being a Nuffnang blogger is hot!

And on that note, there is another thing which is hot! Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!

Dial 911-1111 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)