MAC Full Fuchsia Lipstick

1:08 AM

You gals know that I love my bright lips and every time I feel like wearing something hot yet quite different, I opt for Full Fuchsia lipstick from Mac. 

Photobucket

Full Fuchsia definitely lives up to its name. It's a true fuchsia that really brightens the face in a swipe. Described as bright clean warm pink, Full Fuchsia goes very well with my NC20 skin tone. Wearing it is a nice break from all my shocking cool pinks (which I still love btw). It is also an amplified creme, which makes it incredibly creamy on the lips. The color pay off is insane as well. It is highly opaque and lasts a really long time. It can withstand few bites and drinks and leaves a nice tint on the lips. Unfortunately, Full Fuchsia is a PRO shade, which means that is not available in our local counters here in the Philippines. But if you could get your hands on this lipstick, grab one now! :)


And here's a quick lip swatch!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Share your thoughts!

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)