New Lipsticks and BB Cream Overload!

2:14 PM

Two new lipsticks were added in my collection this week. A shocking neon pink and a gorgeous just my-lips-but-rosier! 

Alas, the shocking pink one:


Photobucket
Mac Candy Yum Yum lipstick (Quite Cute Collection)
and the rosy one (love this!):

Photobucket
Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in Georgia

And since my friend knew how I love my Dr. Jart's Premium BB Cream Gold Label, and how devasted am I because Dr Jart's is no longer available here in the Philippines, she was sweet enough to send me three more! :)


Photobucket
Black Label


Photobucket
Silver Label


Photobucket
Most Moist


I picked up also a body butter from Z.E.N (Zestful, Energetic, Natural) at the Eastwood Central Plaza semi-tiangge event.  


Photobucket
Goat's Milk Body Butter 100g (Php180 only!)


and a PR/Bf gift 


Photobucket
Melika Magic Cream enhanced with Glutathione (60g)




Reviews, swatches and all of the good stuff to follow!




Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)