Chanel Vitalumière Éclat Comfort Radiance Compact Makeup Foundation

1:25 PM

The feel of a cream, with the comfort of a powder; - that my ladies is what Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Comfort Radiance Compact foundation promises!


Photos after the jump!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Housed in a classy black packaging and embossed with the Chanel logo, this foundation compact exudes elegance and simplicity at the same time. It comes with a velvet pouch, a sponge (which I hardly use) and a brush (which is soft and fantastic). I am in the shade B20 which is the second lightest yellow toned shade and it is matches my Mac NC20 skin perfectly. 


The texture of the powder is buttery and creamy. Chanel definitely did not lie in claiming that this powder will feel nothing like "just" powder. On the skin, it melts like a dream and doesn't appear to accentuate my dry cheeks. It imparts that healthy radiant glow to the skin. It gives medium coverage, provides a lovely sheen and is highly buildable without being cakey. It doesn't last all day, but a good four to five hours isn't that bad at all too. However, it is not the best oil-controlling powder foundation in the market, so I'd say this will fit dry to normal/combination skins. It is a little pricey but the compact is refillable. Also, I find the scent unflattering. It doesn't linger when applied on the skin, but I would be more delighted if it was not there at all.


Retails for Php3150 at Rustans, Refill at Php1995.


Thoughts?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)