My Make Up and Non-Make Up Haul

7:22 PM

I acquired a few lovely things recently; - cosmetics and fashion wise. I don't usually include non beauty related hauls (because i find them difficult to photograph,seriously!), but today will be a little different. But let me know if you like that or if you want to stick with the old all-beauty-stuff/haul-only posts, ayt?

Let me start with my relatively small Chanel make up haul. I'm not even sure if a haul is a proper term since I just got two things from their line (thanks sis Zai!). But anyhoo, I got:


Photobucket
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Comfort Radiance Foundation Compact in B20



Photobucket
and Chanel Tweed Fuchsia blush

Now, my non-make up haul. :)


Photobucket
Adidas Originals Adic Sir bag
 (This is my new school bag which I use during my review classes. It's purple,- my fave color and I love it!)


Photobucket
Cream wedges from Celine


Photobucket
Grey pumps from Nine West


Photobucket
Photobucket
and lastly, Red and Purple Stilettos from Stella Luna

And that's everything! Have you hauled lately? Let me know the things that you got, ayt?

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)