Project 5 Pan!

12:51 AM

Yes, I will be doing the "Project 5 Pan" which means that I will be on a make up spending ban until I finish five things from my stash (skincare or cosmetics). I'm definite that this will not be an easy project but I am still optimistic about it. I seriously need to do something about my habit of buying unnecessary make up and this will be my first step. 

And the five things that I will attempt to use up:

1. Guerlain Parure Pearly White foundation

2. Nars Balancing Toning lotion

3. Nivea Essential Care lip balm

4. Mac Cosmo lipstick

5. Bench Hand Sanitizer in Kiwi and Frost

So girls, wish me luck! And if you choose to join me in this little project, you are all very welcome to. Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)