NARS Niagara lipstick

5:49 PM

Niagara is one of my favorite NARS lipsticks of all time. I've been through multiple tubes of this and I would never get tired of owning one. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Niagara is a beautiful pinkish coral with just the right amount of warmth that brings that instant pop of color. The color is opaque and lasts for long hours on the lips. It is a satin but it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry my lips out. It is a lovely summer shade that I think compliments most skin tones. I highly recommend this lipstick. It's a little bit pricey, but definitely worth every penny imo. 

Swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And Niagara in action:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thoughts? Do you also own this shade? Let me know, ayt? And again, don't forget to join my first giveaway (there will be 5 winners!). Happy Hearts Day! xoxo


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)